My latest submission to Illustration Friday and My Illustration of George Washington Carver!


Children's Art
Pattern Girl!

Here is my latest submission to Illustration Friday! The theme this week is Pattern! I thought it might be fun to have the girl be in pattern rather than the picture she is creating. Submitting to Illustration Friday has allow me to exercise my illustration muscles and keep up my skills!

Below are two illustrations I did a few years ago, for a story to be included in a book about George Washington Carver. It somehow never came to fruition, but was fun to do!


Children's book Illustration
George Washington Carver in the field with farmers.

Illustration by Leona
Portrait illustration of George Washington Carver!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Illustrations for Bobblepop!