Have you ever thought of self-publishing a children's e-book?

Here is a great video by Will Terry a well-known Illustrator and Writer of Children's books, and teacher of Illustration talking about the worth of self-publishing your own children's books as ebooks on Amazon.com. Makes me think about all the possibilities!!



Energy, girl, cat

My Submission to Illustration Friday this week.
The theme is Energy, and this girl has a lot of it! And so does her cat! I wish I did!

Here are two more illustration from my upcoming picture book, Kamal's Day, soon to be released by The US Baha'i Publishing Trust. This project that Kamal is doing will be included in the back of the book!

Craft project, Baha'i
Kamal doing a project at Baha'i children's class that he later gives to a friend!
He's making a serving tray by gluing tissue paper on to a recycled meat tray!
decoupage
These  are two examples of the finished serving trays that resulted when I actually did this project
with a children's class I once taught!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!