A Thanksgiving Caricature and How to Draw A Turkey Video

Caricature of Pilgrim, cornucopia, turkey, dinner
Black and white caricature sketch of Justin as a pilgrim.

Thanksgiving is here again. So hard to believe! I had a wonderful trip with my husband a few days ago to visit our son and daughter-in-law and their 5 month old daughter down in South Carolina. We are so thankful to have been able to finally meet this granddaughter, our third  grandchild. And we are so grateful that we live right down the road from the other two granddaughters and can see them often!


Here is a caricature I did for someone for Thanksgiving. The black and white sketch is above. 
Thanksgiving, Cornucopia, turkey, dinner, pilgrim, caricature
Justin as a pilgrim in color.
Plus I thought it would be fun to include a video on how to draw a turkey for kids.
I think I'll be sharing this video with my older granddaughters today. They are 8 and 3 years old!

Shadow, illustration, children's art
Here's my latest submission to Illustration Friday! The theme this week is "Shadow"!
I thought it would be fun to draw a little girl catching her shadow in the act of sticking out it's tongue at her. ( Which shadows will do usually when you're not looking. This shadow wasn't quick enough and got caught!)
http://illustrationfriday.com/
Happy Thanksgiving!























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!