Illustrations for Baha'i Publications

Children's magazines, Baha'i, Activities for kids
A illustration for an activity in Brilliant Star Magazine that I did in 1999!
I am constantly cleaning out portfolios and scanning artwork I want to keep these days, and throwing out a lot I no longer need! Here are some projects I've done over the years for various Baha'i publications. I love the work I've been able to do in this area. I love being given a story or concept to illustrate! What a fun challenge!

Drawing, Illustration, Green Acre Baha'i School, Activity Book, Sarah's Dream
An illustration of Green Acre Baha'i School I did a number of years ago for Sarah's Dream Activity Book,
produced by Spirit of Children Press.

Baha'i, Green Acre, Sarah's Dream Activity Book
 Drawing of Sarah Farmer for the Sarah's Dream Activity Book.

Baha'i Illustration, Watercolor, Life of Baha'u'llah
Illustration for one of the Core Curriculum Books (Stories for Children)
produced by the National Spiritual Assembly of Baha'is of The US.

Illustration by Leona Hosack, Baha'i
Another illustration for one of the stories in one of the Core Curiculum Books.

Baha'i Holiday, Naw-Ruz, Pen and Ink, Joyous Naw-Ruz
This was a card I did for myself- to send out to friends at Naw-Ruz,
 the Baha'i New Years, which is on March 20th. I may use it again this year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!