Latest Work/ What's New In My Etsy Shop and Mandala Monday Too!

Here are some samples, that I drew from looking at faces in google search. I think I typed in "faces of Diversity".  I included these "practice" caricatures in my Etsy Shop as samples for custom orders. Valentines Day is coming and I like to offer my custom work as possible gifts for any specific holiday coming up!




Here is a silhouette item I'm offering: Hand-cut Silhouettes in a hand-cut border!

And yes, it's Mandala Monday. So here is my favorite video on making mandalas! It shows how to keep track of the marks you make, and encourages you to turn the paper to make marks in a circular pattern. It's a very user -friendly video and specifically designed for beginners!
Happy Drawing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!