I Love Drawing Diversity!!


I've been going through my files of old work, drawings and sketches, and have found some of my illustrations that I haven't looked at in a while. Quite a number of years ago, I happened to have been asked to illustrate a few stories for New Millenium Press a small Baha'i Publisher out of Macau. I did the illustrations and sent them, and at the time the person I was in contact with through email, somehow disappeared and I lost contact with them. So I never found out if they actually got published. 

This is a portrait of George Washington Carver and sketches and a sketch of him in the field with farmers for a story about him. 
Illustration by Leona Hosack
A portrait of George Washington Carver in ink and watercolor!
A preliminary sketch for the pictur above.

 The next four pictures below are about how children should be kind to animals, a story or section of a book based on a quote by Abdu'l-Baha.

 These last two pictures were for a story about Baha'u'llah, although the character is not Baha'u'llah.






I so LOVE drawing people of different cultures and races! Happy Drawing!





Comments

  1. I absolutely love these - so colourful and it is quite wonderful to see multi ethnic drawings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Illustrations for Bobblepop!

Illustrating Outside your own race?