Fall Festival Fun!






Two weekends ago I did silhouettes, caricatures and pencil portraits st the Franklin County Fair in Western Mass. and for the last two weekend I cut Silhouettes at Shaker Hill Apple Festival at the Shaker Village in Alfred, ME. , and at the Ipswich Festival at Spencer-Peirce-Little Farm in Newbury, Mass. 


Two of the couples I cut silhouettes for were celebrating their anniversaries that day! Next weekend I'll be back at Spencer-Peice -Little Farm, this time for their Harvest Music Festival from 12 to 4 on Sat. and Sun.      
Check it out here:  http://www.newburyportef.org/musicfest.shtml                                                      

My table and display at the Shaker Hill Apple Fest. at the Shaker Village in Alfred, ME



 I did a caricature of a baby at the Franklin County Fair in Greenfield, Mass in early September.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!