Vote for Your Favorite Cheering Child!


Just thought I'd share some of the "Cheering Children" I created last year -all in one place for fun! I stared doing these elaborated doodles last year to add to my blog as a way of encouraging myself or anyone else who is attempting to try their hand at new things! A couple of them found their way onto the Illustration Friday website as submissions! Which one speaks to you?

Beating the drum of your success in 2014!




















               Have a Great and Success-Filled Year!














Comments

  1. I love all of these ... but I think my VERY favorite is the "thumbs-up" little girl : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!