My New Adventure! Face Painting!

Face Painting
Bailey as a Butterfly!

Face Painting
Bailey with a rainbow and cloud design!
I had an opportunity to do Face Painting at a party in Maine last weekend. Although I am an artist and drawing is not difficult for me, working with face paints is a new experience for me. I needed to practice and thank goodness my beautiful granddaughters were delighted to help me practice! 


Face Painting
Later that evening Phaedra wanted to be a pink kitten!

Bailey wanted to be a kitty too!


Phaedra Kitty again! She loves to pose!
Butterfly Bailey Again!
A different kitty design on Phaedra!


When I got to the party I got so busy painting faces that I forgot to take the time to take pictures! By the time I took this picture, The only one I got to take,  I had done 5 or 6 blues butterflies, a rainbow with stars, and a batman design! This little girl didn't want her face painted at first but then agreed to having a unicorn painted on her cheek. She looks so serious! 

The cupcakes were so pretty, I had to take this picture!.



The room was very nicely decorated.
My set up. I still have a lot to learn about setting up quickly!
Close up of my set up.




Happy Girl-painted with Snazaroo Face Paints! Happy Face Painting!Just couldn't resist playing with the face paint.
It doesn't do as well on paper as it does on skin but it was fun!
Just

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Illustrations for Bobblepop!