Halloween Caricature Fun!

Up dates on one of my current projects for Justin Kelcourse, a realtor in Portsmouth, NH. They wanted a Halloween caricature of him. I offered them the two choices below. They chose Justin as Frankinstein!
Here's the finished piece!

Contact me if you would like a caricature of someone you love in their Halloween Costume! I am also available to do Halloween Caricatures for your Halloween Party! Halloween Caricatures are available through my Etsy shop also! https://www.etsy.com/listing/165011410/custom-halloween-caricature?ref=shop_home_active
 

 Here I am doing caricatures at the wedding reception of a friend a couple of weeks ago!
That's my husband Larry's Caricature hanging on the upper left of my easel!








Fun was had by all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!