Fun at the Fair!

It's Fall Fair Season again! I had a wonderful time cutting Silhouettes, doing Caricatures and Portraits this last weekend at the Franklin County Fair, in my hometown, Greenfield ,Ma!


I got to see a lot of family, even some I haven't seen in years! Everyone in the craft tent was very helpful and friendly, and felt like family after the two days!


These are a few of the silhouettes I cut there!Some of these are now offered as samples in my Etsy shop!


                                                                                                       
                                                                              




Here I am doing a Caricature of a baby at my booth in the Craft tent!



My sister playing the keyboard at the one of the display buildings at the fair....

...and the award winning quilt that she made. First Place AND Best in show! What a talented sister!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Illustrations for Bobblepop!