Well, Spring is here with summer soon to follow! I am so looking forward to some upcoming Silhouette events coming up this year. Thought I share some highlights from my silhouetting adventures from last year!
Here are some silhouettes I cut last year at The Ipswich Ale Festival at Spencer-Pierce-Little Farm, an Historic New England House. Cutting beards was especially fun! Looking forward to possibly doing this event again in September!
Also last summer I was delighted to have been invited to do Silhouettes at Jeffers Tavern in Historic York Village! I spent a day sharing silhouettes with the Junior Docents during their training program! Alot of fun and everyone was so nice!

And this was my booth last year at Alfred Festival in Alfred, Maine. I plan to be there again this year!

Happy Spring!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!