Time for Fall and Halloween Activities with the children in my life!


These Halloween Cut Paper Designs are available in my Etsy Shop!
This is a cut paper design I did for fun a few years ago!



Today my three and a half year old granddaughter Bailey and I drew the "Five Little Pumpkins" in shaving cream and then sang the song!

Five Little Pumpkins sitting on a gate
The first one said "Oh my it's getting late!
The second one said "There are witches in the air!"
The third one said" Well, I don't care!"
The fourth one said "Let's run and run and run"
And the fifth one said " I'm ready for some fun"
Oo,oo went the wind, and out went the lights and the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight!

Bailey loves drawing pumpkins and singing the song!

My oldest granddaughter Phaedra throwing leaves !
Cut Paper Leaf Designs -also available in my Esty Shop!
I'ts raining leaves!
Gather them up again!
And throw again!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!