Happy Halloween! How To Draw A Witch!

I drew this little girl witch to wish you a happy Halloween! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and though I don't like to get dressed up myself, I love seeing my grandgirls and other people and children in costume. And I love drawing witches, pumpkins and the like!


Here are some Halloween designs available in my etsy shop!


Three Bats and a Friend- Hand Made Collage


https://www.etsy.com/listing/112588159/three-bats-and-a-friend-hand-made?ref=shop_home_activeHand cut Happy Halloween Pumpkin Designhttps://www.etsy.com/listing/112590609/hand-cut-happy-halloween-pumpkin-design?ref=related-3

As a little girl learned to draw pretty much on my own by just looking at things and people, and practicing drawing, but now and then I would watch a TV show on how to draw. Below is one of the first drawing shows I ever saw, and probably one of the first how to draw TV shows ever. I couldn't believe I found this on You Tube! I haven't seen it since I was very little! Enjoy!



Here are several videos on drawing a witch! 

When I was a kid all my witches looked like this!
  How to draw pumpkins!



Of course I always
think that the best way to learn how to draw something is to just look at it and draw, draw, draw!
 Practice, practice, practice!
Happy Halloween!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!