Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Caricature Fun!

Up dates on one of my current projects for Justin Kelcourse, a realtor in Portsmouth, NH. They wanted a Halloween caricature of him. I offered them the two choices below. They chose Justin as Frankinstein!
Here's the finished piece!

Contact me if you would like a caricature of someone you love in their Halloween Costume! I am also available to do Halloween Caricatures for your Halloween Party! Halloween Caricatures are available through my Etsy shop also! https://www.etsy.com/listing/165011410/custom-halloween-caricature?ref=shop_home_active
 

 Here I am doing caricatures at the wedding reception of a friend a couple of weeks ago!
That's my husband Larry's Caricature hanging on the upper left of my easel!








Fun was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment