Cleaning Out My Portfolio! Look what I found!

While cleaning out my art portfolio recently I found this piece of calligraphy that I did around forty years ago! I did the guitar design in the center as well.  It was done on parchment paper in ink and watercolors. I think I sold the original years ago to someone, I don't remember who. But I had made a color copy of it before I let it go. The quote is by Richard Wagner. 

I studied Calligraphy and Illustration in College among other things and since I don't do much calligraphy anymore, this may be one of the few pieces of my own calligraphy that I have left.

 
I have made it available for purchase on several well-made and beautiful items in my RedBubble shop. You can check it out with the link below.

https://www.redbubble.com/i/throw-pillow/The-Language-Of-Tones-Guitar-Design-by-leonahosack/69895643.5X2YF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Illustrations for Bobblepop!