Quarentine Projects!

 Quarentine Projects!

What things or projects I have been able to focus on during the last 5 or 6 months during Quarentine that I may not have done before? This is a question I've been asked a few times recently. I appreciate that I already had some projects in the works and something to focus on besides all the changes going on around us!

I've was pretty busy but not so busy that I didn't have time to walk on the beach several times a week with my sweet husband, which was and still is absolutely wonderful! 

I learned a few more chords on the ukelele!

And like everyone else I learned and am still learning a lot more about reaching out to friends online via Zoom and other platforms!

I finally had time to finish the illustrations for two children's books that I was in the middle of illustrating. One is the third in a series of Mr. Muffins books, written by Bill Pagum. The other a middle reader called Jelly Bean Jones written by Jane Fraser. And I'm about to launch into illustrating another picture book.

Plus, I was able to get around to switching my website to a Wix site, which I had been wanting to do for more than a year! It took some experimenting but I'm proud to say I did it mostly by myself! Yay! there's still more to learn, but I'm happy with it. Check it out here! www.leonahosack.com
Please let me know what you think!

Happy also to announce my new Redbubble Shop! ( which you can also reach from my website).
Below are some of the recent designs I've created that are now available in my Redbubble Shop. I am having so much fun creating these designs and then choosing which items to put them on! Please go to https://www.redbubble.com/people/leonahosack/shop?asc=u&ref=account-nav-dropdown and check it out!




"Don't worry, be happy!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!