#Inktober2019 Art Challenge- Can I Do It?


 Hi Guys!
This is my second Cheering Child design that I'm sharing for #Inktober2019, a 31 day online Art Challenge.https://inktober.com/rules I'm not really sure I'll be able to post every day, but I'm starting out that way and will see how it goes!#leonahosackInktober2019

I have been playing around with my idea of Cheering Children for a while, but now would like to work them up a bit so that I can present them on my Etsy shop eventually as instant downloads for a child's room decor, and also would like to produce these designs on items such as tee-shirts and canvas bags, etc.

There is a list of suggested prompts to use for this challenge, but I'm choosing to focus on my own designs and I may work in some Halloween ideas. Everyone needs cheering up now and then, right?
Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!