Mandala Monday- a day late! Sketchbook Mandalas!

I tried to get this blog post out yesterday but my computer was down . It's back up now, so I'm sharing some more mandalas today! I've been keeping a mandala sketchbook for a couple of years now. I find it almost as effective  as meditating and is a  calming and reflective activity that helps me center myself, and gives me what I need to move on positively in my day. I enjoy adding quotes from my favorite authors!

Here are some samples from my sketchbook, which is a small beautiful leather sketchbook, which was given to me by a friend a couple of years ago.

"If anxiety tells you to seek greener pastures, remember that desire is your navigator, while anxiety is a witless liar"
A great quote from Martha Beck!
Just a soothing design!



"Ye are the stars in the heaven of understanding..." From The Baha'i Writings.

My little leather sketchbook.
Happy Drawing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!