Dogs, Dogs, and More Dogs!





Caricatures by Leona Hosack I have been practicing drawing caricatures
of dog owners and their dogs for an upcoming caricaturing gig I have in a week at LLBean in Freeport, Maine! August 24th is Dog Days of August at LL Bean!
















Click here for more info:  http://www.llbean.com/summer/images/DogDaysSOE_web.pdf

 I've drawn dogs before many times, as well as people of course. But I haven't particularly drawn pet owners with their dogs in the same picture, though I did draw a lady with a pet rooster once! These people and dogs are all drawn by me from google images or made up- just for practice!


Pet and their owners caricature by Leona Hosack




 




Practice, practice, practice!

Here's a video on how to draw a simple cartoon                                    dog! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!