"To the blessed animals, however, the utmost kindness should be exercised: the more the better it will be. ..." from the Baha'i Writings.





 "To the blessed animals, however, the utmost kindness should be exercised: the more the better it will be. ..." from the Baha'i Writings.
This little girl is comforting a sick horse. I did this illustration a few years back for a publishing project based in Macau. Regrettably as far as I know it was never used. It was a good exercise though! I don't often draw horses!


Here are two new Caricatures I've been working on recently for a realtor in Portsmouth to be used for business cards and other promo material. This one is for August!
And this farmer outstanding in his field is for September!







                             
And my latest submission to Illustration Friday. The theme is Jungle!

I think this elephant misses home!

Happy August!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!