Monday, June 30, 2014

Portraits at Strawberry Festival and Upcoming Events!

Another Strawberry Festival in South Berwick, Maine has come and gone! This was my fourth year doing portraits at it!
I've had a busy summer so far, with several graduation parties, a corporate picnic, and two festivals so far! On Friday, The 4th of July, I will be doing Silhouettes at Strawbery Banke Historic Community in Portsmouth, NH from 10 am to 5 pm! On Saturday, July 5th I'll be performing  in Portsmouth, NH with Salt River at Summer in the Streets, a concert series sponsored by Pro Portsmouth!
 A pencil portrait I did of a cute little boy
 at Strawberry Festival 2014 in South Berwick. Maine


I did a caricature of this little guy!

These ladies wanted their Caricatures done together! And with their sun glasses on!!
Another caricature of a little one!!







On Saturday, July 5th I'll be performing  in Portsmouth, NH with Salt River at Summer in the Streets, a concert series sponsored by Pro Portsmouth!
http://www.proportsmouth.org/SITSentertainment.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment