Silhouettes of Twins and a video of Twin's Day in Twinsburg, Ohio.

                                         Doesn't this dog silhouette look nice in my living room?
                              That's my dulcimer to the left of it. I do still play it once in a while!
                                 I was just looking through my files of silhouettes and I found these.


Siena

Autumn


 These two girls are twins- can you tell? These were a commission I did last year. 

New fantasy goal! to attend the Twin's Day Festival in Twinsburg, Ohio and do silhouettes of twins all day!
                 Click here to learn more about Twins Day: http://www.twinsdays.org/


A Video of Twin's Day:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!