A new cheering child for this week! Yeehaw! I think I spelled it wrong on his shirt! Oh well!

Here is my grandaughter Phaedra's new submission to Illustration Friday. The theme this week is "Surveilliance"! We talked about how surveilliance has several different meanings and looked at some samples on the website for a bit and then she drew this in about five minutes! My submission took a lot longer to figure out!

Last weekend I had so much fun doing Caricatures and Portraits of children at my friend's neighborhood yard sale in Portsmouth, and am excited about doing Silhouettes and more at Strawberry Festival in South Berwick this coming Saturday, June 29th!

I love it when people come back for a silhouette year after year!! And this year I will be offering Caricatures and Pencil Portraits along with Silhouettes for the first time at Strawberry Festival!

I have a new website please check it out! www.leonahosack.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Illustrations for Bobblepop!