Jamila Does Not Want A Bat In Her House- Sketches Redone!

Moving ahead with the illustrations for Jamilla Does Not Want A Bat in Her House, a picture book by Phyllis Ring soon to be published by The US Baha'i Publishing Trust, Wilmette, Illinois.

It's interesting to see the progression of my sketches from the original sketches I did earlier this last summer. I'm having fun using google images for references! I'm also having great fun working on the continuity of the characters through the book. More sketches to come!


Page 1-updated!
My first sketch- done earlier this year.

Page 2- 2nd version!
Page 2 done earlier in the year.



Version 2


version 1


 For a great article on one of my favorite writers-Kate DiCamilla, the author of Because of Win-Dixie, The Tales of Desparaux, The Magician's Elephant and more, click here: sketcheshttp://childrensbooks.about.com/cs/authorsillustrato/a/katedicamillo.htm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!