In The Works: Caricature of a Musical Group- drawing instruments!


Caricatures by Leona Hosack
The last couple of days I've been working on a sketch of a caricature of a musical trio from South Carolina. When I get feedback from the person who commissioned this, I'll be doing it up in color. It's so fun doing caricatures that include musical instruments since I play instruments too!

Below are a picture of me with Salt River (on left) and Me with Mary Kennedy in a group called Windstrum.
Leona Hosack, Mary Kennedy
Me , on left with my friend Mary Kennedy who plays wonderful flute!

Leona HOsack, Bev Rogers, Mike Rogers
This Salt River, an incredible folk-blues group I've been in for almost 16 years.
Me on left, Bev and Mike Rogers on right.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!