New Look For My Blog! What Do You Think?


Sketch for my latest Caricature!

 I've been playing with different looks and focus for this blog. Still learning as I go. I really enjoy all the learning that I'm engaged in, and have been benefiting  lately from Google Helpouts, that offer information on blogging, gmail, twitter and any kind of tech help! Let me know what you think of my new look!

Here's the Custom Caricature I did recently! I colored this one with watercolor. I haven't worked in Watercolor for a while! Alot of fun! I enjoy creating a caricature that is pretty much an accurate likeness, but is still obviously a caricature!
creationsbyleona.etsy.com
This will eventually be on a website
for the town of Ramsey, New Jersey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!