Mother's Day is coming!
I have Mother's Day silhouettes available through my Etsy Shop! I work easily from photos to create a one of a kind custom silhouette! And I'm happy to add a bit of calligraphy here and there if someone wants it.

I studied Calligraphy years ago in school and taught it off and on for many years in Adult-Ed classes. I am thinking of doing more calligraphic pieces for the shop, or maybe starting an Etsy shop just for calligraphy, especially for weddings. Below is a sample of my Calligraphy which I did years ago.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/71261005/custom-hand-cut-silhouette-with-mothers?ref=shop_home_active

Believe it or not this calligraphy is hand-done in the old fashioned way. I actually fed watercolor into a dip pen and changed the color from time to time, in order to get this effect. It was fun but time-consuming! What do you think?
Happy Creating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!