Here's a new cheering child! It's a new week filled with new opportunities and new challenges! New chances to learn something new! As I am now in my sixties this has more meaning for me than ever!You're never to old to be learning something new!

I'm grateful to be doing silhouettes later this week! I'll be at the Somersworth Chamber's "Gala 2013" Annual Dinner at the Red Barn at Outlook, Rte.4 in North Berwick, Me doing complementary silhouettes for the attendees.

Thought I'd share some photos from a few years ago of me doing silhouettes at the Strawberry Festival in South Berwick, Me. I'm looking forward to doing this festival again on June 29th, always the last Saturday in June!
Happy Learning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Illustrations for Bobblepop!