Fall Fair Season and recent work!

We have been attending several Fall fairs in the last few weeks starting with the Franklin County Fair in Western Mass. a couple of weekends ago! It is actually held in my home town of Greenfield, Mass. I was especially excited, not only because I was able to visit with family and old friends while I was there, some of whom I haven't seen in many years, but also because, with the help of my husband I was able to offer for the first time- my caricatures, silhouettes and portraits on tee-shirts!



A realistic pencil drawing I did at the Franklin County Fair in Mass.
A caricature of my grand nephew Jacob on a tee shirt- drawn at the Franklin County Fair.
A sweet family who posed for me at the Fair in Mass.


My sweet hubby Larry puts my drawings and silhouettes on tee-shirts if people request them, right on the spot at Fairs and also if ordered through my Etsy shop!


https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/466749406/adult-custom-caricature-on-a-tee-shirt?ref=shop_home_active_1
I did these two caricatures at the Abenaki Country Club in Rye, NH.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!