A new weekly venue at Clayhill Restuarant- Monday Markets and other fun!

This girl posed for a silhouette at The Farm Museum of New Hampshire!
This Rooster posed too, but I have yet to do his silhouette!

I had a great weekend! On Saturday I cut silhouettes at The Farm Museum at Milton, NH. Many families were there enjoying Children's Day! And many came over to get their silhouettes cut!  On Sunday I did Caricatures at a private party in Portsmouth, NH at a marina! On Monday I tried a new venue in York, Maine! Clayhill Farm Restuarant is holding a farmer's market every Monday and has invited me to be a part of it, so I hope to be found there each Monday from 11am to 2 pm! Great fun!
 I did a Caricature of this couple at a Party in Portsmouth, NH
A brother and sister at the party!




My husband Larry manning the table at Clayhill Farm's Monday Market!
Hope to be at Clayhill Farm's Monday Markets every week!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Kamal's Day and Babysitter Blues make great gifts!