Are You Ready For Wedding Season? -Tips And Portraits!


Hand-cut silhouette of a bridal couple! I can do this from a photo 

as a commission or even on the spot at a wedding! In fact I did this as a composite from two different photos!
       
A pencil portrait I did recently of a flower girl. Makes a great gift for the bride
 and groom! Or for the family of the flower girl !

Wedding Season is here! Weddings are fun for a silhouette artist. Since silhouettes only take a few minutes to produce on the spot, I wander among the guest and create a keepsake that they can take home with them! I usually cut two silhouettes at a time so that one can be put into a scrapbook for the bride and groom to have. The guest can then sign their silhouettes and the book can double as a guest book!

If  I'm doing caricatures at a wedding I set up my easel and work in one spot. Guests are usually eager to have their caricatures done to commemorate the day!



 Here some more samples of what I can do at weddings as a portrait artist, as well as some of the types of portraits I do as commissions to be used as wedding gifts! And some ideas on surviving your wedding day!

Here are some really helpful ideas to help you survive your big day. 

5 tips that may save your wedding (and your sanity)

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/12/living/matrimony-5-wedding-tips/

By Kat Kinsman, CNN
updated 9:18 AM EDT, Fri July 12, 2013brides



Click here for an entertaining look at 31 tips to help you enjoy your wedding day!
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikespohr/31-tips-to-make-sure-you-enjoy-your-wedding-day

Hand-cut silhouette of the bride.
Caricature of my son and daughter-in-law in their wedding garb!





Silhouettes of a couple.

Silhouette of a  guest. I did this a few years ago!
Caricature of a happy couple! Idid this in 2012!

A pencil portrait I did in 2014!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Illustrations for Bobblepop!