"Children, children, hand in hand we'll walk along.
Children, children, learning how to get along."
- Larry Hosack from the song "Children, Children".
The theme this week is Tension! These kids are certainly having a little tension over painting their dog house!
The dog isn't helping either!
http://illustrationfriday.com/

This illustration is one I did many years ago and is also featured on the bandcamp page that I share with my husband Larry. We think as many do, that young children can benefit from hearing fun songs about getting along, solving problems and celebrating world mindedness, and so we wrote this group of songs when our children, who are now in their twenties and thirties were young!
                                                           
Speaking of  children
I just posted this portrait of my daughter at about age ten in my Etsy shop! Now she has two children of her own! Where did the years go?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree of Religion Illustration- Happy Holidays!

Illustrations for Bobblepop!